Zyderma HS is a specially prepared (proprietary) formula that uses MicroSilver BG™ Technology - a pure & natural antimicrobial cleanser - to help maintain a healthy skin balance. MicroSilver BG™ cleanses the epidermis from skin straining microorganisms, bacteria and germs – which can all lead to problem skin.
Benefits of MicroSilver BG™:
- SAFE & perfectly suited for daily skin care
- KILLS odour causing bacteria
- HELPS MAINTAIN the skin's natural microflora
- FREE of side effects
- LONG-LASTING antimicrobial cleansing activity that reduces the colonization and
growth of harmful bacteria, and supports the skin’s natural healing process
MicroSilver BG™ cleanses a broad spectrum of bacteria from the skin, including (but not limited) to the following:
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Multiresistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Multiresistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
- Escherichia coli
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (normal and multiresistant)
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Enterococcus faecium
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Legionella gratiana
Strengthening effect on the skin microflora:
In an optimal concentration, MicroSilver BG™ does not damage the skin flora, but helps prevents the development of unwanted micro-organisms and, thanks to its antibacterial cleansing effect, it helps to re-establish the optimal physiological balance of the skin microflora. And when used regularly, MicroSilver BG™ strengthens the resistance of the skin to any colonization of potentially disease & infection causing substances.
A Natural Ingredient
MicroSilver BG™ is a natural antimicrobial cleansing product. It is a pure metallic silver powder with a very unique particle structure consisting of highly porous micro-sized silver particles. It is produced in a complex mechanical production process under medical device manufacturing standards. MicroSilver BG™ contains no additional ingredients, it is safe, free of side effects and does not penetrate skin or mucosal tissue because of its large particle size (average of 10 micrometers).
The fine silver powder is an Ecocert registered ingredient and meets the relevant ecological standards for natural and bio-cosmetics. The 99.9 percent pure metallic silver is obtained from nature and, using a patented production process, pulverized by purely physical methods. It is free from chemical or animal additives. The manufacturing process produces no chemical residue and there are no animal tests carried out on the ingredient for cosmetics purposes. Also, Ecocert ensures the absence of GMO, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, animal-derived ingredients.
MicroSilver BG™ is Ecocert registered ingredient and meets the relevant ecological standards for natural and bio-cosmetics.
|MicroSilver BG™ is Ecofriendly and does not pose any threat to the environment in applied concentrations.|
All silvers are not the same
MicroSilver BG™, in contrast to chemical compounds of silver, offers significant advantages. It is photo-stable and has, as the only form of sliver, a depot effect. Furthermore it requires no carrier substance such as zeolites or citric acid. The quality and active mechanism of the ingredient are consistent.
Is MicroSilver BG safe?
- MicroSilver BG™ is the only pure metallic silver with LONG-TERM-EFFECT for the safe use in personal care products.
- MicroSilver BG™ is free of side effects.
- MicroSilver BG™ is Ecofriendly and does not pose any threat to the environment in applied concentrations
- No animal Tests have been performed with MicroSilver BG™ for cosmetic use
- More safety information available upon request