Zyderma HS is formulated with naturally-derived ingredients and is free of parabens, propylene glycol, oils, fragrances and dyes.
INCI: Water, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Propanediol, Silver, Xanthum Gum
A closer look:
- Water - Deionized, purified water.
- Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate (PEG-FREE) - This olive oil derived emulsifier is one of the cosmetic industry's best moisturizers while eliminating redness of the skin that is often associated with skin issues. Approvals/Certifications: Ecocert
- Propanediol - A 100% natural corn derivative that is not easily absorbed by the skin (unlike 1,2 propanediol which is a petroleum based product), product purity level, low irritation and excellent moisturization properties are benefits. Approvals/Certifications:Ecocert Natural Products Association (NPA) • CleanGredients Design for the Environment (DfE)
- MicroSilver BG™ - A large particle, pure elemental silver that is inert. Approvals/Certifications: Biocidal Product Directive (EU) • REACH pre-registered • FDA Masterfile • EPA (USA) • ECOCERT • COSMOS • NPA • Patented
- Xanthum Gum - Produced by the fermentation of glucose, sucrose, or lactose this naturally occurring ingredient is used for thickening and stabilizing formulas. It provides lubricity, uniform spreading, and a pleasant, light skin feel to skin care products. Approvals/Certifications: Ecocert
Note: Zyderma HS Clarifying Cream should not be used in conjunction with other topical medications or skin care remedies. Zyderma HS is not a prescription product.