Our Clarifying Cream differs from many topical products for acne-prone and problem skin. Our formula contains ingredients that are derived from nature and is drug free. It was developed to reduce the colonization and growth of harmful bacteria and microorganisms from acne-prone and problem skin; in addition, it helps to support the skin's own natural healing process. This is not a prescribed product.
Zyderma™ HS Clarifying Cream is free of parabens, propylene glycol, oils, fragrances and dyes... and now also free of alcohols with our new & improved formula!
- Water - Deionized, purified water.
- Cetearyl Olivate & Sobitan Olivate (PEG-FREE) - This olive oil derived emulsifier is one of the cosmetic industry's best moisturizers while eliminating redness of the skin that is often associated with skin issues. Approvals/Certifications: Ecocert
- 1,3 Propanediol - A 100% natural corn derivative that is not easily absorbed by the skin (unlike 1,2 propanediol which is a petroleum based product), product purity level, low irritation and excellent moisturization properties are benefits. Approvals/Certifications:Ecocert Natural Products Association (NPA) • CleanGredients Design for the Environment (DfE)
- MicroSilver BG™ -This is large particle, pure elemental silver that is inert to the human body. Releasing silver ions on the skin disrupts the transport mechanism of bacteria, causing it to perish. Approvals/Certifications: Biocidal Product Directive (EU) • REACH pre-registered • FDA Masterfile • EPA (USA) • ECOCERT • COSMOS • NPA • Patented
- Xanthan Gum - Produced by the fermentation of glucose, sucrose, or lactose this naturally occurring ingredient is used for thickening and stabilizing formulas. It provides lubricity, uniform spreading, and a pleasant, light skin feel to skin care products. Approvals/Certifications: Ecocert
Note: Zyderma HS Clarifying Cream should not be used in conjunction with other topical medications or skin care remedies.