Recycle With Us
The Zero Waste Action Plan is Zyderma's commitment to achieve 100% life cycle management through multi-stream recycling.
Help us create a cleaner world and avoid landfills. Return your Zyderma packaging via the programs below, whereby empty bottles are recycled by TerraCycle & Pact Collective AND join us in being an official supporter of programs like Plastic Bank that prevent plastic from entering the world’s oceans.
Each program processes the collected material into new, environmentally, and socially responsible products. Have a questions? Email us at email@example.com
Drop-off Locations (US & Canadian residents)
The Detox Market - Toronto
- 116 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5V 2K6
- 65 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1E6
- 46 King St. North, Waterloo, ON N2J 2W8
Credo Beauty - California
- 8500 Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA, 90069
Credo Beauty - Illinois
- 1659 N Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
Credo Beauty - Massachusetts
- 177 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116
Credo Beauty – New York
- 99 N. 6th St., Brooklyn, NY 11249
- 332 Montauk Highway, Wainscott, NY 11937
- 9 Prince Street, New York, NY 10012
Credo Beauty – Texas
- 7700 Windrose Ave, Suite G160, Plano, TX 75024
ROOTS Beauty – California
- 384 Forest Ave #9, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
The Detox Market - New York
- 76 E Houston St. New York, NY 10012
The Detox Market - California
- 8380 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 1231 Montana Ave. Santa Monica, CA 90403
About Plastic Bank
Plastic Bank empowers Ocean Stewards to stop ocean plastic. Our ethical collection communities exchange plastic for life-improving benefits. Exchanges are recorded through a blockchain-secured platform that enables traceable collection, secures income, and verifies reporting. Collected material is processed into Social Plastic feedstock for reuse in products and packaging.
Zyderma is a proud supporter of this Canadian not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to supporting, encouraging, and empowering communities who are collecting ocean-bound plastic waste for recycling.
TerraCycle recycles and up-cycles waste instead of incinerating or land-filling it, which is a significantly better solution for waste than traditional methods. They also provide waste with a new life, creating usable new products out of items that would have simply been thrown out.
About Pact Collective
The vast majority of beauty packaging is unsustainable. Pact is a nonprofit collective of beauty industry stakeholders taking responsibility for our industry's packaging problem. Pact believes that “sustainable” and “circular” are not marketing terms, but a journey and a vision that we all need to play an active role in.