Recycle With Us
The Zero Waste Action Plan is Zyderma's commitment to achieve 100% life cycle management through multi-stream recycling by 2021.
Help us create a cleaner world and avoid landfills. Return your Zyderma packaging via the programs below, whereby empty bottles & FreshPacks are recycled by TerraCycle into new, environmentally responsible products.
Have a questions? Email us at email@example.com
FreshPack Recycling & Rewards Program (Canadian residents only)
Empty FreshPak kits, originally purchased on www.zyderma.com, can be sent back to our Canadian facility in the original box. Empty kits collected at our facility are then sent to TerraCycle for processing.
Customers who return their empty kit qualify for a $5 voucher or credit towards their next purchase of a 60ml FreshPack Kit (Canadian residents only).
Drop-off Locations (US & Canadian residents)
Empty bottles & FreshPacks can also be dropped off at any one of the participating retail centers below, where they are collected and sent to TerraCycle for processing.
- 555 Sterling Lyon Pkwy #413, Winnipeg, MB R3P 1J9
Portia-Ella Alberta & British Columbia
- Coming in 2020
The Detox Market - Toronto
- 116 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5V 2K6
- 96 Scollard St. Toronto, ON M5R 1G2
- 65 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1E6
Truth Beauty Company
- 46 Quebec St., Guelph, ON N1H 2T4
- 46 King St. North, Waterloo, ON N2J 2W8
Credo Beauty - California
- 8500 Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA, 90069
Credo Beauty - Illinois
- 1659 N Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
Credo Beauty - Massachusetts
- 177 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116
Credo Beauty – New York
- 99 N. 6th St., Brooklyn, NY 11249
- 332 Montauk Highway, Wainscott, NY 11937
- 9 Prince Street, New York, NY 10012
Credo Beauty – Texas
- 7700 Windrose Ave, Suite G160, Plano, TX 75024
ROOTS the Beauty Underground – California
- 384 Forest Ave #9, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
The Detox Market - New York
- 76 E Houston St. New York, NY 10012
- 8380 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 1231 Montana Ave. Santa Monica, CA 90403
- Westfield Century City, 10250 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90067
TerraCycle recycles and up-cycles waste instead of incinerating or land-filling it, which is a significantly better solution for waste than traditional methods. They also provide waste with a new life, creating usable new products out of items that would have simply been thrown out.