Developing a skin care regimen for healthy looking skin may take a considerable amount of time, money and patience. For many, it’s a process that includes visits to dermatologists, naturopaths and skin care clinics for guidance on how best to treat their issue from the inside out. It may be necessary to investigate the root of a problem through both dietary and environmental triggers based on lifestyle and/or genetic predisposition.
As well, the presence of environmental microorganisms can contribute to the appearance of reddened and/or irritated skin. Incorporating Zyderma HS into your daily skin care routine supports a healthy appearance by reducing the impact of skin straining microbes.
In addition to our cream, consider these helpful tips:
- Maintain proper hygiene (wash hands, bath/wash hair, etc.).
- Do not pop pimples.
- Choose mild soaps & detergents free of harsh chemicals, dyes and perfumes.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure & wear sunscreen.
- Clean your bedding, phones, sports equipment, etc. regularly.
- Adjust your diet to include fresh fruit & vegetables. Reduce sugar intake.
- Limit alcohol consumption & do NOT smoke.
- Include exercise as part of your daily routine.
Learn more about the Benefits of our Clarifying Cream, and How it Works.
Leave a comment