Like many people concerned about the appearance of healthy skin, you may have acquired many products to help you look your best; but, still need help with the appearance of problem skin. We're here to help!
Please read thoroughly before using this product:
1. We recommend using only the Clarifying Cream for at least a week to avoid interactions with the other products, and to see the full benefit of the cream on your skin.
2. Prepare the skin by removing make-up, pollutants and all product residue from the skin. Note: If not properly prepared, irritants from make-up, moisturizers, etc. may become trapped under the cream and cause irritation.
3. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser that does not pull moisture out of your skin (do not use cleansers with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid or any other harsh chemicals) Note: Exfoliation is necessary to slough off dry and damaged skin. Use a gentle product. Some exfoliators can actually damage skin. If you have sensitive skin once a week is all you need.
4. Dry the skin with a clean towel.
5. Apply your serums. Note: Always apply product lightest to heaviest.
6. Apply Clarifying Cream, as needed, by dabbing it onto a small area (cheeks, nose, forehead) or gently massage onto a larger area (whole face & neck, chest, back, etc). Do not rinse off. Note: It is scent free, smooth, spreads well, and goes on clear. To be used on external areas only. Keep away from eyes.
7. Apply your moisturizer or anti-aging lotion. Note: You may find that you will not need as much moisturizer for long. Our Clarifying Cream has wonderful hydrating ingredients, and MicroSilver BG™ works to balance the skin's microflora.
8. Apply sunscreen.
9. Apply make-up with clean brushes & applicators. Regular cleansing of make-up tools helps to reduce microorganisms that can contribute to the appearance of problem skin. Note: Our Clarifying Cream will not affect your make-up. In fact, we've had clients boast about how well their make-up lasts over the course of the day because of the cream.
Night Time Use: We recommend applying the Clarifying Cream again, before bed (following our Instructions for Use). While you sleep your skin is healing itself, and needs to breathe without make-up and grime.