Konjac Facial Sponge
Our Konjac Facial Sponge is hand-made with food grade konjac powder harvested and manufactured on the volcanic islet of JeJu Island, South Korea, with an infusion of fine-mesh Brazilian tourmaline crystal powder.
This sponge is highly absorbent in both water and oils; and, is excellent for gentle daily exfoliation and a thorough cleansing of impurities while respecting the integrity of the stratum corneum for a smoother and radiant looking complexion. The pillow- soft texture provides a gentle cleansing experience and is suitable for all skin types.
Instructions for Use:
- Fully hydrate sponge prior to use. Do not use a dry sponge on skin
- Gently massage the skin in a circular motion
- Rinse sponge after use and squeeze out excess water
- Hang to dry. Do not wring, as this may damage sponge fibres
- Replace sponge every 2-3 months.
Mineral benefits of tourmaline: magnesium, iron, boric acid, silicon, and calcium.
Ingredients: Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Aqua, Tourmaline, Cellulose.
Click here for information on Konjac Sponge Care.