Blackhead Extractor & Tweezer Set
Limited Edition 24k Gold & Platinum Plated Blackhead Extractor & Tweezer Set
- 1 curved fine point tweezer
- 1 double loop comedone extractor
WHY GOLD & PLATINUM PLATED?
Reduced exposure to nickel. Plating with non-reactive metals such as gold & platinum reduces exposure to nickel - a metal found in stainless steel that is a common skin allergen.
Corrosion-resistant. Gold & platinum are impervious to both moisture and acid and will not oxidize, even when exposed to sterilizing solutions. Note: Platinum is harder than gold and better suited for general wear and tear, which is why we chose this metal to plate the tips.
- Cleanse face & hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
- Use a warm towel compress to open pores.
- Optional: gently massage area with skin conditioner or preferred moisturizer to loosen blackheads and lubricate skin.
- Loop Extractor: Place loop opening over clogged pore. Apply gentle pressure and move across the area to release contents.
- Tweezers: Apply gentle pressure with the flat bottom of the tweezers on either side of comedone. Once it is raised, gently grab & pull the plug out.
- Don’t continue if the clogged pore does not easily release the plug.
- Gently cleanse the skin after completion.
- Apply Zyderma HS Clarifying Cream.
- Thoroughly wash and rinse tools after each use.
WARNING: Excessive or prolonged force can damage skin cells. Please follow instructions. If blackheads persist, consult a medical professional.
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PLATING*
We've got you covered! If the plating wears off after continuous use, we will re-plate your extractor and/or tweezer free of charge. *Warranty limited to plating only. Original proof of payment required. So, don't lose your receipt!
Shipping & handling not included.